YPSA – Young Power in Social Action
- YPSA (Young Power in Social Action) www.ypsa.org is an organization for sustainable development working in greater Chittagong division including Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT) since 1985 (International Youth Year). YPSA is implementing IOM supported one of the project Initiatives to Prevent Human Trafficking in Emergency Response in Teknaf, Ukhia Upazilla under the Cox’s Bazar District. We are seeking Program Coordinator for the following roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure that the quality management of the project is followed with maintaining all organizational and donor compliance.
- Coordination maintaining project cycle to ensure project goals and outcomes
- Coordination and networking with stakeholders including community leader, youth groups, (Potential) VoTs, law enforcement agencies, different service proving agencies.
- Budget analysis (expenditure tracking, variance analysis) and ensure transparent financial transactions
- Regular monitoring and technical support through visits (Field activities) and progress tracking
- Mentor and lead the project team to efficiently accomplish their assignments.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports as per project requirement
- Organize and participate in project related events, meetings, workshops, seminars etc.,
- Work with management to prioritize activities and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Any other task/s assigned as emerged and required for the project and Organization.
- Masters in any subject (social science is preferable)
- At least 5 year(s)
- At least 05 years of experience in the development field with 03 years in trafficking field.
- Conversant in common IT applications (MS word, MS power point, internet browsing& e-mail communications)
- Having mentality to work with under pressure
- Skill on report writing and good analytical knowledge.
- Self-motivated and able to lead a team.
- Experience of networking and mobilization of local communities
- Clear concept on different government structure and institute
- Ability to communicate in local dialect (Chittagonian Dialect).
- Good verbal and written communication skill both in English and Bangla
- High interpersonal communication skills
- Has analytical and good in conflict regulation capacity.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 70000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Other admissible benefits as per policy
Online Job Posting
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
YPSA is an equal opportunity employer. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasion or lobby will be treated as disqualification for an applicant. The smokers are discouraged to apply for the position.
YPSA Human Resource Management and Development Department
YPSA – Young Power in Social ActionBusiness : YPSA (Young Power in Social Action) www.ypsa.org is a social development organization working in greater Chittagong division including Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT) since 1985 (International Youth Year).