- This position will be based at WorldFish`s country office in Dhaka, Bangladesh with extensive field visit.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain data integrity on ERP System for all staff members by creating, updating, uploading and managing relevant data.
- Consultancy contract preparation in accordance with established processes and procedures. Undertake HR procurement duties and provide solutions.
- Liaise with insurers and provide up to date details of joining and departing staff members.
- Provide payroll information/report to Finance department and other reports on a monthly basis.
- Maintain and update staff personal files.
- Arrange Induction, Employee onboarding, Confirmation and all other relevant activities for the new joiners.
- Assist in preparing Job Description and advert.
- Coordinate recruitment exercises with various stakeholders including setting up interview panels.
- Assist HR Manager with the field visits.
- Assist HR Manager with various reports and presentations.
- Assist with the development of an effective filing system under the guidance of the HR Manager.
- Assist in HR Audit requirements.
- Prepare organogram as and when required.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management or other related fields or equivalent experience with exposure to database development.
- At least 2 year(s)
- 02 years of work experience is preferred.
- Experience of working in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
- Time Management Skill.
- Advance language skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas and key points concisely in a complex situation.
- Nag of working with IT systems with a keen eye for detail. Core IT skills (ability to use MS Office, HRMIS, Financial Systems, Internet and Social Media).
- Alert and accurate. Good analytical skills. Adept in technology.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Great team worker. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of challenges and limitations of HR databases. Share knowledge and experience.
- Ability to deal with situations diplomatically, sensitively and maintain confidentiality at all times. Building relationships.
- Good understanding of ERP systems and Operations.
- Knowledge of current GOB Taxation and VAT laws.
- Excellent English and Bangla.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- This is a Nationally Recruited Staff (NRS) position with annual salary ranging between BDT 418,630 to BDT 431,188 per annum.
- WorldFish’s NRS shall receive comprehensive benefits including insurance coverage.
Online Job Posting
Names and contacts (telephone, fax, and e-mail addresses) of two professional referees who are familiar with your qualifications and work experience. Your nominated referees ideally should have persons from each of the following category: direct supervisor, internal peer and/or direct report.
WorldFish is committed to promoting a work environment where diversity of thought, style, culture and experience is valued. We support individual performance and potential in achieving our organizational goals and mission. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified and expected to attend the interview.
Application Deadline : May 13, 2018
WorldFishBusiness : WorldFish is an international, nonprofit research organization that harnesses the potential of fisheries and aquaculture to reduce hunger and poverty. Globally, more than one billion people obtain most of their animal protein from fish and approximately 800 million depend on fisheries and aquaculture for their livelihoods.
Utilizing its scientific expertise, its networks and partnerships, and an innovative `research in development` approach, WorldFish increases the productivity and sustainability of fisheries and aquaculture and improves the lives of poor people who rely on them.
WorldFish is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.