World Vision Bangladesh
Finance Coordinator (Area Programme Cluster)
- The purpose of this position is to provide Financial Management and administrative Services to the Area Programme Cluster (APC) ensuring high quality of accuracy and consistency in financial project implementation, System centralization, accountability and compliance to WV policies and standards at all level.
- Ensure high standard of stewardship in resource mobilization, allocation, utilization in compliance with WV Financial Policies and procedures.
- Lead and support Finance staff, Grants & Special Funded Finance Officer & Accountants in ensuring that implementation of finance are coherent and meet partnership standards.
- Ensure compliance with World Vision finance and administrative policies, SCM, standards, procedures and government VAT & Tax requirements.
- Coach Finance Officers/Accountants in Finance project implementation to achieve their financial reporting within schedule.
- Establish effective internal control in the financial management.
- Facilitate integrated financial planning, budgeting and monitoring in accordance with LEAP guideline.
- Establish strong coordination with key stakeholders.
- Facilitate administrative, SCM functions and provide necessary support for smooth operation.
- Ensure full implementation of agreed upon internal audit recommendations.
- Work as business partner and strategic player for improvement of financial management, prepare and share various financial analyses for ministry people.
- Ensure an integrated financial planning and budgeting process properly coordinated and submitted in accordance with budget guidelines.
- Ensure proper Financial Management Systems are in place.
- Ensure financial accountability and reporting in accordance with WV policies and standards
- Ensure proper office Administration Management & Asset Management.
- Capacity building of Finance staff for efficiency in finance and accounting, planning & budgeting and reporting.
- Essential: Bachelor degree in Commerce or related subject.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at least 30 years
- Must have sound knowledge of accounting principles, financial systems and internal controls.
- Training and Facilitation skills.
- Working knowledge of Ms Word and Ms Excel essential and accounting software preferred.
- Working knowledge of SUN system.
- Good time management and organizing skills.
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills both in English and local language.
- Report writing skill.
- Proven experience as a team player.
- At least five years of work experience in the field of finance in commercial / public institutions / INGO.
- Area Programme office based work.
- Need-based field visit – 40% visit to Projects.
- Pro-multi-ethnic/multi – cultural/multi – religious.
- Being a child-focused organization, World Vision has the responsibility to ensure safety & protection of the children while they come in contact with the staff; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child Protection Policy. Persons with a history of child rights and child protection violation are discouraged to apply.
- Tk. 50000 – 60000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per organizational structure
Online Job Posting
Read Before Apply
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be called up for interview.
Please don’t send hard copy CV.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
World Vision BangladeshAddress : Abedin Tower (2nd floor), 35 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka – 1213, P.O. Box: 9071Business : World Vision (WV) is an established international Christian humanitarian development and advocacy organization dedicated for working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their fullest potential by tackling the causes of poverty & injustice. It serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, gender or ability.
Being a child-focused organization, World Vision has the responsibility to ensure safety & protection of the children while they come in contact with the staff; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child Protection Policy. Persons with a history of child rights and child protection violation are discouraged to apply.
Female are specially encourage to apply.