US-Bangla Airlines Ltd.
- Operational support for Boeing 737-800/DHC-8, Q400 Line maintenance and heavy maintenance.
- To carry out scheduled & unscheduled maintenance and other daily maintenance as per maintenance program and duty roster
- Line and Hangar environmental work experience, to perform ‘A’ Checks, ‘B’ Checks & ‘C’ Checks.
- Troubleshooting/defect diagnosis & rectification of technical faults, component replacement, Hamilton propellers; electrical, electronics and radio system, hydraulic and fuel system, flight control, pressurization and landing gear system.
- Certification of release of service (CRS).
- Coordination with MCC for regular maintenance and inspection.
- Actively participate in the training of Mechanics (PART 66-A Licenses and lower) and overlook OJT progress and ensure that own OJT records are kept up to date.
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance/ B.Sc in Aeronautical Engineering (B-1 & B-2) from any reputed University in Bangladesh/ Abroad.
- Foreign Engineers will be given preference.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Operation & Maintenance
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 25 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Should have experience AME-B1/B2 in Dash-8, Q400 / Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
- Hard working.
- Work with a team.
- Should have good communication skill in English.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Online Job Posting
Please write AME (B1/B2 for Dash8-Q400/B 737-800 in the subject column.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Apply through any of following options
Send your CV to email@example.com or to Email CV from MY JOBS account .
Please send your CV attaching recent Passport Size Photograph mentioning the post top of the envelop to HRD, US-Bangla Airlines, 77-Sohrawardi Avenue Baridhara Diplomatic Zone, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
Application Deadline : May 24, 2018
US-Bangla Airlines Ltd.Business : Group of Companies (Airlines, Real Estate, Education, Medical, Leather Products, Electronics, Fashion, Courier/Air Express, Food Products, Media)