The City Bank Limited
- The primary responsibility of the role is to sell Home Loan product in the market. The objective will be to convert quality proposals which will help to create healthy portfolio for the bank. Concerned employee will also be responsible to achieve the given target. Achieving targets on daily, weekly and monthly basis is also required. Concerned employee shall look for files from developer source which will constitute a significant portion of the given target. This role will also require to convert and submit complete loan files which will be disbursed within the minimum turn around time. Other key responsibilities of the role includes: cross selling of products, achieving or exceeding desired productivity level, internal co-ordination among credit, asset operation, legal and value center, day to day updates to the manager on call reports, regular visit to developers and corporate office etc. Moreover, entertaining customer needs in a prompt basis is highly expected.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Achieving individual target on daily, weekly & monthly basis set by respective Line Manager
- Building sustainable business relationship with customers
- Building relationship with Developers to increase file reference from Developers
- Ensuring proper service provided to each and every customers as par bank policy
- Ensuring collection of all documents from the respective clients & submission of the complete documents for processing & disbursement
- Cross selling of all retail products to increase the portfolio
- Preparing call report on daily, weekly & monthly basis and submit to Line Manager regularly
- 4 years Graduation or Masters in any discipline from a reputed university.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience is required for Senior Sales Officer position.
- Should be having in-depth knowledge on Sales, Bank product, banking rules & regulations.
- Should have strong sales and negotiation skill.
Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Mar 29, 2018
The City Bank LimitedAddress : House CEN (C) 11, Avenue 136 (Level 4), Gulshan 2, Dhaka.Web : www.thecitybank.com