Deputy Logistics Coordinator
- Possible Start of the activities: July 01, 2018
- Duration of the contract: up to December 31, 2018 (with possibility of extension), Based on the implementation of new ISR, duration and terms of conditions of the position may change.
- The Deputy Logistics Coordinator backs up the Logistics Coordinator in guiding the mission logistics activities.
- In particular, he/she supports the completion of urgent tasks, aids the bases, and sets up Solidarités International procedures and logistics tools.
- He/she takes on the functions of the Logistics Coordinator in case of absence.
- View details job description herehttp://hotjobs.bdjobs.com/jobs/solidarites/solidarites278.htm
- MBA/Master’s degree in relevant field.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Minimum of 3-5 years professional experience in humanitarian and/or development programs and in the relevant field.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Must have good knowledge on IT management
- Must have ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Bangla and English
- Tk. 118860 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Other benefits as per HR policy of SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL.
Online Job Posting
Read Before Apply
“SOLIDARITÉS INTERNATIONAL promotes diversity in its workforce”
Solidarites InternationalBusiness : SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL is an international humanitarian organization based in Paris, France, which provides aid and assistance to victims of war and natural disasters. For the past 35 years, the organization`s vocation has been to meet the three vital needs – drinking, eating and sheltering – of vulnerable populations around the world. Our programs mainly focus on emergency relief actions related to water and sanitation but also related to food security as well as shelter and infrastructure rehabilitation and reconstruction