Shakti Foundation for Disadvantaged Women.
- Sourcing materials and Supplier locally exploring market and vendor development.
- Preparing RFQ, collecting quotation, doing technical evaluation, negotiating, preparing CS and taking approval for purchasing of materials.
- Preparing purchase orders/ work orders, follow up delivery, settling supplier bills and payment
- On time delivery of all materials/ items/ services as per the requirement.
- Purchase of materials at the most competitive price which minimize the cost of company ensuring higher quality standard.
- Supplier accounts maintain.
- Prepare different type of report as per requirement of head of procurement as well as management.
- Continuous improvement
- Masters degree in any discipline
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 35 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Purchase/ Procurement, Supply Chain.
- Must be expert on MS Office, MS Excel
- Excellent written Communication skill both English and Bangla
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3(Yearly)
- Weekly two holidays
Online Job Posting
Shakti Foundation for Disadvantaged Women.Address : House# 4, Road# 1(Main Road), Block# A, Section-11, Mirpur, Pallabi, Dhaka-1216Web : www.sfdw.org
Business : Shakti Foundation for Disadvantaged Women, a leading Microfinance institution