Save the Children
Senior Project Officer – Campaign & Community Mobilization, Ujjiban
- This position will be responsible for leading implementation of SBCC and community mobilization activities at district/ uapazila level and will lead planned project activities to accomplish in time and with quality.
- S/he will also organize and conduct orientation sessions for community clinic support groups/volunteers on SBCC Activity.
- The Senior Officer will work in close collaboration with the Deputy Manager- Campaign and Community Mobilization and with upazila health and family planning officials.
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Social Science or relevant discipline. Candidates having skills on Chittagong language will be an advantage.
- At least 4 year(s)
- At least 4 years’ experience in community mobilization and SBCC activity related to maternal, newborn, and adolescent and child health (MNCAH), Nutrition and Family Planning (FP).
- S/he is expected to have the capacity to coordinate and collaborate effectively with the Upazila authorities of MOH&FW and different government units/departments at upazila level.
- Sound knowledge on SBCC and community mobilization related to MNCAHN-FP, proficiency in MS Office.
Online Job Posting
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Save the ChildrenBusiness : Save the Children is the world`s leading, independent organisation for children