Save the Children
- Job nature: Regular
Job Description / Responsibility
- This position will closely work with Senior Manager-Sponsorship Operations in managing sponsorship affairs according to policies and procedures.
- S/he will support Partner/Field staff to select eligible families appropriate for Sponsorship child enrolment, monitor child enrolment status monthly basis and oversee regular correspondences between Sponsor and child to support Sponsor Retention.
- S/he will contribute in preparing sponsorship annual planning, provide support to the field team/partner to develop annual operational plan and also maintain regular monitoring of Sponsorship data management system to support Sponsorship acquisition and timely Sponsor-child correspondence.
- The incumbent will provide capacity building support to the impact area staff/partner in order to ensure smooth functioning of Sponsorship servicing and retention activities there as per Sponsorship policies and guidelines.
- Hands-on computer (MS Office) operating skills with database management system, Master Degree, preferably in Social Sciences or relevant subject.
- At least 6 year(s)
- At least 6 years working experience, preferably in sponsorship program, including 3 years’ experience in management position.
- S/he is expected to have sound knowledge on Sponsorship Management/operation, good understanding on cross-cultural context and having adherence to child rights/child safety.
- Excellent management and leadership skills including decision making, good inter-personal and communication skills, ability to manage relatively a large team in the program.
Online Job Posting
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
Application Deadline : May 19, 2018
Save the ChildrenBusiness : Save the Children is the world`s leading, independent organisation for children.