Program Officer (Agriculture)
- RDRS Bangladesh is inviting applications to fill the position of Program Officer (Agriculture) under Microfinance Program, supported by PKSF/KGF.
- Major responsibilities of Program Officer (Agriculture) under Kuwait Goodwill Fund for Promotion of Food Security in Islamic Countries (KGF) will be as follows:
- Assist organization to select beneficiaries, preparation of members profile for micro-credit and small loan for their income generating activities;
- Find out new technology and techniques in order to attain business goals of KGF program;
- Find out compatible training and technologies dissemination methodology such as result demonstration; block demonstration, field day observation, cross visit etc and execute accordingly;
- Staff training module and technology dissemination methodology development;
- Develop guidelines and tools to provide technical support.
- Bachelor of Science (Hon’s) in Agriculture from any approved university. Working experience in related field is preferable.
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Working experience in related field is preferable.
- Computer: knowledge on Microsoft Office Software Package.
- Good Communication skills both in writing and speaking.
- Skill in driving motorcycle.
- Age limit is relaxed for qualified experienced person.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Project budget and organizational policy (Mobile bill, Festival Bonus, etc.)
Online Job Posting
Read Before Apply
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Any persuasion will disqualify candidature. Women are especially encouraged to apply. RDRS is a non-smoker working environment.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to email@example.com or to Email CV from MY JOBS account Click here.
Qualified applicants should apply to the Coordinator (MF-HR), RDRS Bangladesh, Radhaballav, Jail Road, Rangpur with details Resume including contact telephone/cell phone number. Applicants are requested to write the name of position applied for on the envelope or e-mail subject line.
Application Deadline : July 15, 2018
RDRS BangladeshAddress : RDRS Bangladesh, Jail Road, Radhaballav, RangpurWeb : www.rdrsbangla.net
Business : RDRS Bangladesh is a national development NGO works for rural development by empowering the rural poor in northwest Bangladesh. RDRS was formally established as the Bangladesh field programme of the Geneva-based Lutheran World Federation/Department for World Service (LWF/DWS) on 8 February 1972. Its development aim is to achieve sustainable increases in their living standards. With this aim, RDRS enables those who participate in its programme to gain the necessary skills, understanding, confidence, institutions and services; and ensure that the rural communities have the necessary economic, social and environmental resources. RDRS employees approximate 3,000 staff and works with a further approximately 3,000 volunteers and daily paid workers. The vast majority of staff are in field positions, with specialist sectoral and support units in Rangpur and Dhaka.