- RDRS Bangladesh is inviting applications to fill the position of Program Officer (Livestock), Empowering Women and Youth through Graduation and Financial Inclusion (EWYGFI) Project under Microfinance Program.
- Ensure that Livestock activities are implemented with maximum efficiency and professionalism that would bring a positive change in the lives of the beneficiaries of Kurigram district.
- Support that the target households attain financial services (term as financial inclusion) from formal financial sector/s and attain graduation.
- Provide technical support to the program participants to select and establish feasible IGAs base on livestock.
- Prepare training plan and schedule on selected IGAs of the program participants.
- Conduct/arrange training for the program participants/staffs as per schedule.
- Conduct/arrange refresher training for the program participants/staffs.
- Facilitate market assessment of livestock based income generation activities
- Provide support to the program participants to develop linkage with markets for their products and also develop value chain.
- Prepare reports on activities as per management and donor’s requirement in Standard English.
- Undertake time to time visit to field and share feedback to management and respective staff.
- Supervise and monitor activities of Field Facilitators and also provide support & guide to them as required.
- Disseminate new & update technology and share innovative ideas to the staffs and program participants as well.
- Analyze the constraints and opportunities of different agricultural (livestock related) environments with emphasis on the functionality of markets, support services, organizations, risk management etc. and share with management and colleagues as well.
- Establish linkage of program participants to the respective Govt. department for technical support.
- Submit analytical reports to respective supervisor (monthly/quarterly/when required)
- Prepare and maintain related documents properly & safely.
- Maintain good relation with respective government officials and other colleagues.
- Maintain liaison with internal and external department for program related activities.
- Provide cooperation to internal and external visitors/donors.
- Carry out any other tasks as may be considered necessary by the management.
- Masters in Animal Husbandry/ DVM from any Govt. approved University.
- At most 3 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Computer: Sound Knowledge on Microsoft Office Software Package;
- Good Communication skills both in writing and speaking;
- Age may be relaxed for more experience candidates.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per organizational policy and Project budget (Mobile bill, Festival Bonus, etc.)
Online Job Posting
Read Before Apply
Applicants are requested to write the name of position applied for on the envelope or e-mail subject line. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Any persuasion will disqualify candidature. Women are especially encouraged to apply. RDRS is a non smoker-working environment.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Apply through any of following options
Send your CV to email@example.com or to Email CV from MY JOBS account Click here.
Qualified applicants should apply to the Coordinator (MF-HR), RDRS Bangladesh, Jail Road, Radhaballav, Rangpur with details CV/Resume including contact telephone/cell phone number.
Application Deadline : May 24, 2018
RDRS BangladeshAddress : RDRS Bangladesh, Jail Road, Radhaballav, RangpurWeb : www.rdrsbangla.net
Business : RDRS Bangladesh is a national development NGO works for rural development by empowering the rural poor in northwest Bangladesh. RDRS was formally established as the Bangladesh field programme of the Geneva-based Lutheran World Federation/Department for World Service (LWF/DWS) on 8 February 1972. Its development aim is to achieve sustainable increases in their living standards. With this aim, RDRS enables those who participate in its programme to gain the necessary skills, understanding, confidence, institutions and services; and ensure that the rural communities have the necessary economic, social and environmental resources. RDRS employees approximate 3,000 staff and works with a further approximately 3,000 volunteers and daily paid workers. The vast majority of staff are in field positions, with specialist sectoral and support units in Rangpur and Dhaka