- • This is a contractual position to implement Deshtake Poriskar Kori Dibash 2018 (Let’s Cleanup The Country Day 2018) and Shobuj Ishkool Gori (Let’s Build Green Schools). Contract period is for 6 months initially.
- • The Project Coordinator will act as a liaison between the Trustee Board led by the Chairman and the Poriborton Chai (PC) Team and volunteers. He/she will also maintain good relationship with relevant stakeholders and represent the organisation while in the field.
- • Coordination between field teams and support service departments.
- • Maintain regular communication with Divisional Coordinators.
- • Monitor activities as per Detail Plan of Action (DPA)
- • Prepare weekly and monthly work plans and ensure the operations as per Detail Plan of Action.
- • Monitor/ ensure weekly meeting reports of PC weekly meeting.
- • Provide technical assistance to field team in implementation;
- • Provide feedback for improvement of the service delivery of the project in field level;
- • Support field team for assessments and survey; as well as for monitoring and evaluation;
- • Actively participate in the data collection and analysis of information used to determine vulnerability, and create transparent targeting criteria;
- • Develop tools and techniques for effective management of project monitoring;
- • Assist field team to ensure they have solid understanding of key programme documents and tools, including M&E;
- • Conduct training for staff capacity building.
- • Produce timely reports for internal and external use on the status of on-going programming.
- • Comply with Poriborton Chai policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
- • Perform any other assignment given by management.
- Master of Science (MSc)
- • Master of Science (MSS) in Environmental Science, Social Science, English, Development Studies or relevant degree
- • Skills Required: Environment/ social Organization
- Skills Required: Environment/ Disaster Management
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Project Coordinator/ Officer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 40 years
- • At least 2-3 years progressively responsible professional work experience in environment related project/ disaster management project/programme, planning, monitoring, and evaluation, in diversified livelihoods of disaster prone areas and resilience related projects within a development organization /NGO;
- • Technical Knowledge on monitoring and reporting;
- • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- • Proven skills in representation.
- • Must have social media access and knowledge.
- • Experience and skills in coordinating with Government agencies, other partner organizations, donors, and with local authorities.
- • Good command over English to produce project reports and capture learning from experience in the field;
- • Ability and willing to work in humanitarian sector is a must.
- • Must be familiar with Ms Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint and Photoshop.
- Tk. 30000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- • Fun Environment, Festival Bonus, Weekly 1.5 holidays
Online Job Posting