Peoples Oriented Program Implementation (POPI)
- POPI invites application from the experienced professionals with proven track record for the following position for its REE-CALL-2021 Project in Kishoregonj district supported by OXFAM.
- Location of posting : Kishoregonj district
- Job Type : Project based.
- Project Duration : October 2017 to March 2020.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Update day to day financial records in accounting software – Tally
- Review and check all financial documents and ensure standard financial procedures for the Organization as well as for Donor
- Produce financial report monthly, quarterly, annually and need based
- Produce Audit with FD-4 annually and prepare FD-6 in line with approved budget and donor commitment
- Prepare management accounts, analyze and support senior management to take decisions
- Prepare compliance checklist and orient project team
- Prepare procurement plan coordinating with central management to support in quality and timely procurement
- Analyze value for money and maintain relevant documentation
- Provide day to day admin and logistic support to program team
- Train local level beneficiaries, CBOs on financial literacy
- Bachelor in Commerce (major in Accounting/Finance).
- Tk. 24000
- Other admissible benefits as per program allocation.
Online Job Posting
Equal opportunities: POPI values diversity in the workplace and is committed to equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of gender, race, family or marital status, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability, class, caste or religion.Please mark the position applied for on the envelope or in the emails subject line. Any canvassing will result in disqualification. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
‘নারী ও শিশু র্নিযাতন এবং ঝুকিঁপূর্ণ শিশুশ্রম দণ্ডনীয় অপরাধ’
Application Deadline : Apr 19, 2018
Peoples Oriented Program Implementation (POPI