National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited
- National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited has been operating as one of the leading Private Commercial Banks with its strong business network of 111 online branches across the country, and providing personalized & customer friendly banking services to its clientele in a responsive and technology based environment. The Bank invites applications from the highly competent and eligible candidates for immediate appointment in the following position:
- Work Place: Head Office, Dhaka.
- Analyze financials of the Bank to give required guidance or optimization of profitability.
- Analyze and develop annual profit plans, business plans and strategic plans.
- Prepare Project Accounting, Business and Financial modeling of new ventures.
- Act as decision makers that result in corporate-wide impact.
- Increase profitability by implementing costs minimization and appropriate pricing tools.
- Reinforcement of balance sheet by optimizing the capital base in line with Basel II & IIII requirements.
- Focus on knowledge management, Performance Management systems and Business Intelligence tools to enhance business performance and shareholder value.
- Supervise and handled all legal regulatory and corporate issues related to finance, accounts & taxes.
- Formulate both short and long term financial strategy, business plan, appreciating the micro and macro economic dynamic of the economy.
- Provide solution on critical issues related to financial matters of the Bank.
- Professional degree i.e. CA/ CMA/ CFA or similar professional degree or MBA/MBM/Masters in Economics/Finance/Accounting/Banking.
- Professional membership of FCA/ FCMA.
- At least 12 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Age limit preferably not exceeding 50 years.
- Have at least 12 years experience in the Bank or financial institution of which 03 years. experience in Accounting & Tax related activities of Bank.
- Conversant with Accounting & Financial rules, regulations of Central Bank, Income Tax Law, Vat, Banking Companies Act and other regulatory provisions.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in complex multilayer, multi products budgeting of Bank.
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS and ISA and their implications.
- Hands on experience on computerized auditing Software.
- Experienced with investor relations and regulatory reporting.
- Should be IT savvy with MS Office operational knowledge & skills
- Attractive compensation package will be offered to the deserving candidates selected for both of the position based on the experience and competency.
Online Job Posting
Read Before Apply
N.B: The Management of the Bank reserves the right to accept or reject all or any of the applications at its discretion. Any persuasions or canvassing in any stage of selection process shall be treated as disqualification of the candidature.
Apply through any of following options
Send your CV to email@example.com or to Email CV from MY JOBS account Click here.
Interested candidates may apply with a Resume addressed to the Head of Human Resources Division, NCC Bank Ltd., 13/1 & 13/2 Toyenbee Circular Road, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000
Application Deadline : May 27, 2018
National Credit and Commerce Bank LimitedAddress : NCC Bank Bhaban, 13/1 & 13/2 Toyenbee Circular Road, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000Web : www.nccbank.com.bd
Business : National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited has been operating as one of the leading Private Commercial Banks with its strong business network of 106 online branches across the country, and providing personalized & customer friendly banking services to its cliental in a responsive and technology based environment.