- Develop and implement Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) for Commercial Department.
- Supervise the whole team and ensure that assigned tasks are completed in accordance with agreed SOP.
- Guide and supervise the activities related with the local and foreign export, import, banking and insurance, UD & EPB, documentation and other related activities.
- Communicate with merchandising department in regards to import of bond materials and export of finished products to the respective buyers.
- Ensure validation/renewal of bonded warehouse license from Tax Commissioner’s Office including indemnity and undertaking, etc.
- Ensure preparation of Bill of Entry for forwarding relevant documents to C&F agents for customs clearance.
- Supervise for ensuring the formalities and requirements are required by the Banks for opening L/Cs.
- Follow-up the receiving notifications from Banks about the document received against shipment; confirm the payment and get the document released from the Bank for clearing goods.
- Arrange for tasks related to ERC and IRC and obtain No Objection from previous Banks.
- Supervise the all forwarding copies of importation documents to Merchandising, Finance & Accounts and respective all units/departments.
- Supervise and follow-up the all handing over documents to operations for transportation of goods and materials to and from ports.
- Follow up and maintain commercial reports related to Import and Export activities and inform management as required.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Masters degree in any discipline
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Commercial, Export/ Import through L/C, Freight Forwarding/ C&F
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 45 years
- Primary Skills: Good knowledge in handling L/C, Import and Export, Customs Act, Bond, Shipment process, C&F, Transportation, BEPZA, BTMA
- Secondary Skills: Leadership, Time Management, good interpersonal Communication
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
Online Job Posting
Read Before Apply
Job title should be mentioned at subject line of your email or top on the envelope. We regret that due to the volume of application, only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to email@example.com or to Email CV from MY JOBS account
To Human Resource Department, Nassa Group, 238 Tejgaon Industrial Area, Gulshan Link Road, Dhaka-1208.
Application Deadline : June 30, 2018