- Program title: Strengthening of tuberculosis care and prevention, with a focus on case finding activities, in Bangladesh-GFATM.
- Job location:
- The post will-be based at the project office.
- Ability to travel extensively in the field in Dhaka.
Job Description / Responsibility
- To ensure overall implementation of TB Control program in the project.
- To supervise and provide support in administrative and financial management of the program.
- Coordinate timely recruitment, orientation and deployment of staff.
- Supervise and provide technical support to ensure anti-TB treatment according to NTP guidelines,
- through periodic field visits.
- Ensure availability of anti-TB drugs and other supplies.
- MONITORING SUPERVISION AND COORDINATION:
- Maintain overall coordination with Government, BRAC, and other stakeholders in implementing TB Control activities.
- Conduct periodic monitoring of TB Control activities according to action plan and prepare report.
- Facilitate internal and external monitoring and audit.
- Facilitate periodic visits by BRAC, NTP, WHO, LFA, CCM, The Global Fund and other stakeholders.
- Supervise and coordinate quality assurance and surveillance system.
- Coordinate and attend monthly and quarterly program review meetings organized by the SR and the PR.
- REPORTING AND DISSEMINATION:
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete reporting as per the agreement.
- Ensure any other report to BRAC and NTP as and when necessary.
- To participate in policy and strategy development meetings.
- To lead the core TB team and prepare annual work plan.
- To support the management in decision making.
- MBBS / Master Degree in any discipline, with a Master degree in Public Health (MPH) from any Recognized university. Any third division/class in academic career will lead to ineligibility.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- Age At most 50 year(s)
- For medical graduates, minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field or any health program Management.
- For others, minimum 7 years of experience in relevant field or any health program management.
- Tk. 34000
- No other benefit
Online Job Posting
Send your application with CV and all documents to the HRD, Nari Maitree, 177, Nayatola (Near RAB-3 Camp), Maghbazar, Dhaka – 1217 by given deadline.
Application Deadline : Apr 19, 2018
Nari MaitreeAddress : 77/B, Malibagh Chowdhury Para, Khilgaon, Dhaka-1219.Web : www.narimaitree.com