Modhumoti Bank Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- Administering of next generation IDP and firewalls of CISCO, Palo Alto or similar products.
- Conducting advanced penetration tests to identify vulnerabilities in computer systems.
- Analyzing risk assessment and give suggestions to control vulnerabilities.
- Complying with all observations/ deviations pointed out by internal/ external/EDP ICT Auditors for mitigation and remedy.
- Any other work / responsibility as and when assigned by the supervisor or Management of the Bank.
- Minimum B. Sc. in CSE/IT having no 3rd class in academic career.
- 4 to 6 year(s)
- 4-6 years’ experience in Bank / Financial Institution.
- Fresh Candidates need not apply.
- Candidates having break of services need not apply.
- M. Sc. in CSE/IT is preferable.
- Certification in CISA/CISSP will be given preference.
- Should be Certified Ethical Hacker from EC Council or similar standard certifying authority of EH.
- Extensive experience in all areas of network security and administration knowledge of various operating systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to deal and work in a diverse team.
- As per company policy.
Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Apr 24, 2018
Modhumoti Bank LimitedAddress : Head Office, 4th Floor, DCCI Building, 65-66 Motijheel C/A, DhakaWeb : www.modhumotibankltd.com