Modhumoti Bank Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop an effective Mobile Banking Business Model for the Bank.
- Formulate Mobile Banking policy, process and procedure of the Bank in line with Regulatory Guidelines for Mobile Financial Services (MFS) in Bangladesh.
- Implement business strategies to increase and promote Mobile Banking channel as the primary mode of transactions.
- Work closely on development of Mobile Banking applications and enhance functions for better user experience.
- Establish, expand & manage Pay-point and M-commerce network.
- Increase revenue through Mobile Banking channel and reduce management cost.
- Administer business strategies to enhance Mobile Banking channel and its competitiveness.
- Plan and implement Mobile Banking Promotional activities to procure new business.
- Monitor day-to-day operation and ensure proper documentation.
- Optimize resources to achieve cost efficiency and attain business goals within budget.
- Shall follow the ICT Act 2006, and the Guidelines on ICT Security for Scheduled Banks and Financial Institutions 2015 issued by Bangladesh Bank, in addressing ICT security issues in mobile financial services.
- Comply with prevailing AML/CFT related laws, regulations and guidelines issued by Bangladesh Bank from time to time.
- Monitor Market trends while taking into account technological advancement/change, Competitors’ offerings, operational concerns and change in regulatory framework.
- Provide regular Training to concerned stakeholders regarding product & service offerings.
- Any other job/instruction as and when assigned by the Management of the Bank.
- Minimum Graduation in any discipline from a reputed university having no 3rd class in his / her academic career.
- 10 to 16 year(s)
- At least 10-16 years ‘experience in Bank/ NBFI or related field.
- Experience in Mobile Banking or Mobile Financial Services will be given preference.
- In-depth technical knowledge of Mobile Financial Services.
- Able to handle highly complex operating environment.
- Strong decision-making, analytical and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fresh Candidates need not apply.
- Candidates having break of services need not apply.
- As per company policy
Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : May 9, 2018
Modhumoti Bank LimitedAddress : Head Office, 4th Floor, DCCI Building, 65-66 Motijheel C/A, DhakaWeb : www.modhumotibankltd.com