Metrocem Cement Limited
General Manager/ Head of Plant
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Timely production of quality cement as per the specifications of the customers and its delivery.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime.
- Commit to plant safety procedures.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Responsible for ordering raw materials, and operating supplies.
- Responsible for further project expansion & other relevant issues which is related to the plant.
- Conducts safety meetings and plant safety/environmental inspections as required.
- Ensure the regular and preventive maintenance of the plant and machinery.
- Ensure statutory compliance and maintain excellent relationship with the local stakeholders & Government authority.
- Responsible to productive manpower planning, training, organizing & controlling the human resources of the plant with collaboration of the related dept.
- Cost optimization through proper placement of resources.
- Any other duties assign by the management from time to time.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Mechanical Engineering, EEE, Civil,
- B.Sc. in Mechanical / Civil / EEE / Chemical / IP Engineering from any reputed Institute/ University.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Cement industry/plant with at least 03 years as Plant/Factory Head is required.
- Must have thorough knowledge of and be capable of operating all equipment and machinery used in cement plant production and delivery.
- Must be able to apply principles of basic inventory, preparation of daily reports& other required issues.
- Must be able to read and understand operations manuals, equipment instructions, safety rules, etc., write reports, and communicate with management and subordinates to solve problems, provide instruction, etc.
- Ability to improve profitability and efficient performance of the plant. Should be well conversant in English.
- Excellent interpersonal/Leadership skills and should possess good MS-Office Skills.
- Should have basic applied knowledge on Administration & HR related issue.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy.
- Company will provide family accommodation facility near by the factory premises for this position.
Online Job Posting
Metrocem Cement LimitedAddress : Venture Tower (Level : 8, 9 & 10), 3 Bir Uttam A.K. Khandakar Road, Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka-1212Web : www.metrocem.com
Business : Metrocem Group is one of the leading and fastest growing industrial entrepreneurship in Bangladesh The group produces the mostly used construction materials such as Quality Cement,Deformed Bars, Auto Bricks & other building materials