Medecins Sans Frontieres/ Doctors Without Borders (MSF)
- JOB GENERAL OBJECTIVE :
- Responsible for the supervision of different repair and maintenance activities at the office and residence. Supervision of the guards in the guesthouse and support with supervision of drivers. Supporting the project supply chain.
- Goyalmara Green Roof Hospital, Goyalmara, Palong Khali
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure proper functioning of the telephones, electricity and water system in MSF facilities and office.
- Follow-up maintenance and repair work in the office and at MSF facilities.
- Follow-up payments for telephone, Internet, water electricity etc.
- Check any equipment in the facilities (electrical system, water system, kitchen equipment, etc.) in case of failures or problems.
- Instruct the handyman if basic repair required and/or contracts-out the repairs and proper follow -up.
- If necessary to recruit and supervise daily labourers.
- Supervise the guards, together prepares monthly guards roosters;
- Perform any other activity as per the instruction of immediate supervisor.
- Purchasing as required.
- Management of office and guesthouse stock and materials.
- Supporting the management of main warehouse.
- Describable certificate from any relevant background.
- At least 1 year(s)
- DESIRABLE: Previous experience in a similar role with other organizations
- Relevant work experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English and relevant local language, both written and spoken.
- Ability to organize & priorities workload independently, using initiative when appropriate
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
- Salary and benefits according to MSF salary structure and a multicultural work environment. 48 working hours per week.
Online Job Posting
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please include on the subject area the Job Location, Job Position, and Your Name.
(e.g Goyalmara _Assistant Logistician_Name)
All incomplete applications or those not clearly labelled will be rejected.
No applications will be accepted after the deadline.
All CVs will be screened but only candidates that satisfactorily meet the specified criteria will be called for a test (Location and time will be communicated to them accordingly).
Only people passing the test will be contacted for interview.
No monetary, goods or service offers, nor favoritism, will be tolerated in a recruitment process. MSF reserves the right to refuse any candidate having benefited from such acts. Any illicit solicitations can be reported to the justice system. MSF reserves the right to refuse any candidate having benefited from such acts and will stop collaboration with any workers involved in such acts.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : May 14, 2018
Medecins Sans Frontieres/ Doctors Without Borders (MSF)Address : MSF-OCA, House-102, Road-13/C, Block-E, Banani, Dhaka-1213Business : Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international medical humanitarian organization working in many countries worldwide. MSF has been working in Bangladesh since 1992. MSF was awarded the prestigious `Nobel Peace Prize` in 1999 for its pioneering humanitarian activities since 1971 in several continents.