Kazi Farms Group
Executive/Sr. Executive – Commercial
- Manage import procedures of required products/equipments/ materials as per organization policies as well as national and international laws
- Prepare necessary documentation for import operation; such as proforma invoice, LC (Letter of Credit) opening, approval, confirmation, shipping, verification. endorsement, amendments, etc.
- Manage approval and draft confirmation of LC by obtaining necessary information to process and complete LC
- Ensure cost minimization in terns of freight and insurance coverage for FOB and C&F (Clearing & Forwarding Agent) shipment
- Lead cost effective and lawful execution of all import duties and ensure on time delivery of goods
- Responsible for managing the handover of related documents to C&F agent within specific time
- Manage and ensure the approval of import regulatory bodies and foreign expatriate employment
- Graduation in any discipline.
- MBA in Accounting/Finance/Management is preferred
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- Must have at least 3 – 4 years experience in import and export operation
- Attractive package will be offered cornrnensurate with experience & qualification.
Online Job Posting
Read Before Apply
Position applied for must be mentioned in the subject-line of the email
The academic certificates will be verified from the concerned Instructions/ Boards
Kazi Farms GroupAddress : House # 35 (9th Floor), Road # 2, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka- 1205Web : www.kazifarms.com