Kabir Group of Industries
- Ensure the proper storage of all Raw Materials, Mechanical, Electrical equipment and spare parts, etc.
- Monthly foreign & local requirement check, discussion with all department, planning & indent prepare as per standard procedure.
- Prepare the daily MRR after quality certifies for foreign and local all receiving materials.
- Closely monitor local purchase and verify price at random.
- Ensure items of correct specification are purchased in correct quantity.
- Ensure Safety stock level inventory, planning and maintain of all store items for smooth production.
- Prepare daily imported Materials (Raw Materials, Chemical & Refectory Item) consumption and stock report & forwarding to H/O.
- Ledger maintain & Follow-up by Inventory module.
- Consumption reports provide.
- Monitoring all kinds of inventory by software (Module).
- Material Reconciliation maintains with other sister concern.
- Instruct store keepers to issue correct items against correct demand.
- Be conversant with stowage system and accountability and supervise the subordinates in their duties.
- Regularly inspect the cards, Ledger and MIS to update the position.
- To monitor yearly inventory accordingly.
- Ensure MRR prepare, check and timely dispatch to H/O procurement/Accounts.
- Maintain, updating and monitoring daily all type of store related register work & store related reporting work.
- Responsible for issue, receipts, documentation, warehousing, inventory, stocking and making computerized entries for the related items.
- Maintain and monitoring store related administrative activities.
- Planning, monitoring and controlling the inventory management.
- All over store management as per SOP.
- Any other duties directed by superior authority.
- Work Station: KSRM Factory, Bara Kumira, Sitakunda, Chattogram
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Power/Automobile Engineer
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- The applicants should have experience in the Store/Inventory, Supply Chain
- Advanced level computer literacy on MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.).
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadline.
- Ability to adopt with changing and challenging situation.
- Well documentation knowledge;
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Online Job Posting