Jamuna Electronics & Automobiles Limited
Sr. Principal Officer – Trade Marketing & Sales
- Jamuna Electronics & Automobiles Limited; the fastest growing electronics company in Bangladesh is looking for some skilled sales people those who have practical experience in Trade Marketing & Sales.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of electronics products i.e. refrigerators, LED TV, air-conditioners, home appliances etc.
- Marketing schemes to push the product to the dealers/distributors/retailers.
- Help the dealers/distributors to sell out the stock through various ATL/BTL activities and the cycle continues.
- Communicate with dealers/distributors/retailers and facilitate achievement of volume target on month wise.
- Measure market potential channel wise and identifying target segment.
- Track competition volumes and monitor competitor activities to evaluate our brand performance.
- Reaching the targets and set goals for the area.
- Minimum Graduate in any Discipline
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Should have experience in Trade Marketing.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Online Job Posting
Jamuna Electronics & Automobiles LimitedAddress : Jamuna Future Park, Ka-244, Progati Sarani, Kuril, Baridhara, Dhaka-1229Web : http://jamunagroup.com.bd/
Business : As an evolving private company that has continually grown within the competitive industry in Bangladesh, Jamuna Group possesses high values, but the most crucial value of the company is its human resources. The name, Jamuna group is inseparably associated with the name of Mr. Md. Nurul Islam, an architect a pioneer ultimately an Industrial leader in the private sector. He heralded the Jamunas appearance in the arena of private industrial sector in 1974 with the mission and vision of building newly independent Bangladesh as a happy and prosperous country. Jamuna started its journey with the Jamuna Electric Manufacturing Co. Ltd in 1974 and it pioneered the manufacturing electrical accessories and fittings in Bangladesh since 1975. To maintain its competitiveness in todays globalized modern market, Jamuna introduced the best technology along with machinery and expertise in Bangladesh. Jamuna developed and expanded its enterprises of multi-dimension for diversifying its product range. In course of 34 years of operation Jamuna Group expanded into a giant dynasty of 24 large scale SBUs. From textile to real estate, Jamuna Group has diverse business interests. The Group has ventured into electrical, engineering, chemical, leather, garments and textiles- including spinning, knitting and dyeing, cosmetics, toiletries, beverages, real estate, tyre, housing, print and electronic media sectors.