IPDC Finance Limited
- Identifying potential clients for liability and achieve sales target by maintaining sound relationship with existing & potential customers.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Source potential customers and achieve monthly/ yearly target of liability.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with both existing and potential customers.
- Increase brand awareness of IPDC.
- Maintain close liaison and coordination with internal stakeholders and external stakeholders.
- Minimum graduate in any discipline from a reputed university
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Should be an explorer to take challenges and go extra mile to exceed expectation.
- Sound interpersonal skills to manage customers, internal and external stakeholders.
- Team Player.
- Negotiation skill.
- Target driven.
- Sound knowledge on MS Office package.
- Good communication skills both oral and written in English and Bangla.
Chittagong Division, Dhaka Division, Narayanganj
- As per company policy
Online Job Posting
If you have the right attitude, passion and dedication in escalating your career with IPDC, please visit our website (ipdcbd.com) career section or send your CV to email@example.com or apply through bdjobs.com, mentioning the position you are applying by April 02, 2018.
IPDC is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview as per recruitment process.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Apr 2, 2018
IPDC Finance LimitedAddress : Hosna Center (4th Floor), 106 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka – 1212Web : www.ipdcbd.com
Business : Industrial Promotion and Development Company of Bangladesh Limited (IPDC) is the first private sector financial institution of Bangladesh established in 1981. IPDC is credited with being the most innovative financial institution of the country partnering in many landmark projects as well as introducing many financial products which were first of its kind in the country. Today, IPDC is a diversified financial institution catering to Corporate, SMEs and Retail market segments.