IPDC Finance Limited
- Responsible for overall liability products of IPDC
Job Description / Responsibility
- Lead a team and generate new businesses and manage existing business portfolio.
- Streamline Liability product PPG & process flow on regular basis.
- Coordinate HR for Liability Management on staffs’ recruitment, formulate business unit and ensure that staffs within the team have the right competencies, objectives and motivation to fulfil their tasks and deliver results.
- Ensure the agreed frame of qualitative measures such as Liability Business Interest Rate (ROI) & cost management and implement necessary Business Risk Mitigation tools.
- Comply with the required legislative measures in business acquisitions associated with relevant regulatory bodies as well as with company policy.
- Represent Liability Management Unit with other domains across the company to ensure that appropriate internal cooperation and control is maintained
- Bachelor/Master’s degree from any reputed university
- 8 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Team work
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal skill
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Knowledge on legal frameworks.
- Expertise in sales management.
- Good communication skills both oral and written in English and Bangla
- As per company policy
Online Job Posting
IPDC is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview as per recruitment process.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : May 6, 2018
IPDC Finance LimitedAddress : Hosna Center (4th Floor), 106 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka – 1212Web : www.ipdcbd.com
Business : Industrial Promotion and Development Company of Bangladesh Limited (IPDC) is the first private sector financial institution of Bangladesh established in 1981. IPDC is credited with being the most innovative financial institution of the country partnering in many landmark projects as well as introducing many financial products which were first of its kind in the country. Today, IPDC is a diversified financial institution catering to Corporate, SMEs and Retail market segments.