Industrial and Infrastructure Development Finance Company Limited (IIDFC)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise all activities of the department.
- Originate, maintain and develop relationships in the corporate market.
- Contribute to the planning, formulation and implementation of strategies to grow and manage diversified portfolio in corporate business.
- Prepare the departmental budget and ensure targeted disbursement.
- Develop and maintain management reporting as per management requirement.
- To increase IIDFC’s market share and maximize return of investment.
- Support IIDFC’s vision, values, culture and goals.
- Good academic background with Masters/ MBA/MBM from a reputed university.
- At least 15 year(s)
- IIDFC is looking for a devoted, energetic and self-driven person among Bangladeshi citizens with good educational background from a recognized university and impressive track record, who can take up the challenges for a successful career in the following position.
- At least 15 years’ experience in NBFI/banking operations particularly in Corporate Finance. Those who are currently working as head of Corporate Finance will be given preference.
- Good knowledge of credit risk management, treasury, investment banking products, local regulations and exposure to corporate business with wide network are essential.
Online Job Posting
The subject line of the email should mention the position advertised. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
IIDFC is an equal opportunity employer
Chamber Building (6th & 7th Floor)
122-124, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000
Application Deadline : Apr 26, 2018
Industrial and Infrastructure Development Finance Company Limited (IIDFC)Address : Head Office: Chamber Building (6th & 7th Floor) 122-124, Motijheel C/A Dhaka-1000Web : www.iidfc.com