- Friends in Village Development Bangladesh (FIVDB) in partnership with LafargeHolcim Bangladesh Limited (LHB) is going to implement the CSR activities Project in three Unions Noarai at Chattak Upazila, Narainpur and Banglabazar at DoarabazarUpazila. The mentioned position will be recruited for implementing the project.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide direct clinical care
- Ensure all patient consultations and treatments are appropriately recorded.
- Maintain open and professional relations with team members, promoting a strong team spirit and providing oversight and guidance to enable staff to successfully perform in their positions.
- MBBS Degree in medicine from a recognized institution.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- At least 2-3 years clinical experience in primary and emergency healthcare, tropical infections and diseases, Integrated Management of Childhood Illness, Emergency Obstetric Care, Syndromic Management of STIsand clinical care of sexual assault survivors.
- Experience in management of health facilities and staff, including previous experience of supervising and mentoring other health staff.
- Ability and flexibility to understand the cultural and political environment and to work well with the local health representatives.
- Skills to provide sensitive and appropriate medical counselling.
- Excellent communication skills, good spoken and writing of concise reports in English.
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure in a stressful environment, displaying patience, compassion and diplomacy.
- Must be able to and willing to assist with carrying patients on stretchers and carrying equipment.
- Ability to be innovative, flexible, adaptive, and willingness to work in potentially stressful and challenging environments.
- Good communication and IPC skills
- The ability to make swift decisions and stay calm
- Strong navigational skills
Sunamganj (Chhatak, Dowarabazar)
- Tk. 50000
- As per project policy of organization.
Online Job Posting
Please mention the position applied for on the top left corner of the envelope.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Join us our Facebook page to more update: www.facebook.com/fivdbngo
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : May 13, 2018
Friends in Village Development Bangladesh (FIVDB)Address : FIVDB, Khadimnagar, Sylhet-3103Web : www.fivdb.net
Business : FIVDB is a development organization, established in 1979. Its major operation cover 7 major districts and concentrates round in the north-east of Bangladesh. It mission is to give disadvantage women, men and children greater voice, reduce their vulnerability, increase use of citizenship rights and help them enhance their quality of life.