Energypac Power Generation Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Be responsible for successful completion of HFO fired Power Plant managing overall activities related to erection, commissioning and handing over the project.
- Be responsible for overall coordination for successful completion of project in compliance with Budget, PTS, Quality and Safety.
- Be responsible for planning, execution, coordination and administration of the power plant construction project.
- Prepare and recommend comprehensive Project Management Plan, with details of all resource requirements and project activities and its associated costs/budget.
- To track and update the execution progress as per PTS. Also, review and refine the plan as the project progresses.
- To manage and administer the overall activities of the relevant functions including Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Sub-contractors in compliance with PTS, Budget, Quality and Safety standards.
- Obtain licenses/approvals from relevant government bodies as required and maintain close contact/liaison with all authorities, including law enforcement agencies.
- Coordinate with other departments like Engineering, Service, SCM, Finance, Admin and HR for smooth functioning.
- Identify and manage all critical issues and risks associated with construction.
- Ensure Safety & Security of the workforce & material at the project site
- To ensure practice and training related to health, security and safety issues.
- Prepare job descriptions, set KPIs and assess performance of subordinates.
- Prepare and provide various periodic reports to the Management.
- B. Sc. in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering preferably with a PMP Certification
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Minimum 10 years of experience including prior experience in managing large scale power plant project(s).
- Must have good leadership, negotiation, motivation and communication skills.
- Should have the capability to manage a multi discipline project team.
- Must have the mentality to spend majority of the times in project sites with extensive travels as required.
- Proficient in MS Project and MS Office applications
- “ANY KIND OF PERSUASION WILL BE TREATED AS CANDIDATE’S DISQUALIFICATION”
- Attractive compensation & benefits package for deserving candidate.
Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Application Deadline : May 19, 2018
Energypac Power Generation Ltd.Address : Energy Center, 25 Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, BangladeshWeb : www.energypac.com