- EKMATTRA Society is a government registered national socio-development organization. It works for the betterment of the disadvantaged children of Bangladesh. It provides shelter to the most vulnerable children of our society offering basic rights.
- Create a healthy and enjoyable environment at the academy.
- Maintain the standard and policies set by the organization as well as other national and international child rights policies.
- Keep all kinds of records of children.
- Maintain all kind of sector that includes education, health, food, lodging, clothing and others under close supervision.
- Supervise records of daily and monthly expenses.
- Supervise activities of subordinates and make monthly evaluation report.
- Guiding teachers and students properly for academic progress.
- Planning and implementing co-curriculum activities.
- Communicate and maintain good relation with local relevant govt. offices and local people.
- Communicate with visitors and entertain guests.
- Respond to official instructions from the management in a timely, efficient and friendly manner.
- Preparing documents as per the requirement of the authority.
- Provide necessary support to house keepers in the operations of children home.
- Have to take decision in case of emergent incident in children home and report to authority quickly.
- Visit open sky classes on weekly basis.
- Prepare and submit weekly report to keep the authority updated on the status of activities in children home.
- Prepare daily routine for staffs and children in consultation with authority and supervise that it is maintained.
- Participate in training and workshops arranged by the organization.
- Should be available 24 hour over cell.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age 32 to 40 years
- Skills in extra curricular activities will be given priority.
- Tk. 18000 – 22000 (Monthly)
Online Job Posting
Read Before Apply
Please mail your CV with cover letter and write ‘Application for the post of In Charge’ as subject of your e-mail.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Apply through following option
Send your CV to email@example.com or to Email CV from MY JOBS account Click here.
Application Deadline : May 30, 2018