Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO)
- Eco Social Development Organization (ESDO) is a well reputed national NGO founded in 1988 and working in 29 Districts of Bangladesh. ESDO in Partnership with Plan International Bangladesh is implementing theStrengthening Community Resilience to Disaster through School Safety Initiative in Nageswari Upazilla under Kurigram district.
- Guide/Assist Field Volunteers for smooth organizing of project activities.
- They will be responsible for community mobilization, group, development, beneficiary training etc.
- FOs are the frontline staff who will work with Schools communities directly and mobilize them forming community group, training them and collecting monitoring data.
- Independently organize & conduct training/orientation for different stakeholders.
- Arrange & supervise timely material supply to the field intervention.
- Technical capacity development of FVs through different training, orientation, workshop etc.
- Assist, monitor and implement the project activities.
- At least Bachelor Degree on Arts with 03 years experience in education.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 03 years experience in Education & Event Management in development agencies.
- Monthly consolidated salary Tk. 18,320/only (with Two festival bonus equivalent to 50% of monthly gross salary & Boishakhi allowance 10% of gross salary).
Online Job Posting
Read Before Apply
Applications should reach within 15.07.2018 address to Director Administration, ESDO with a detail CV including contact cell phone number, 02 copy recent passport size photographs, photocopy of all academic and experience certificates through post office/courier service/hand to the following address. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Women are especially encouraged to apply.
ESDO does not tolerate any child abuse.
Gobinda Nagar (college para )
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : July 15, 2018