Job Description / Responsibility
- Conduct fire & Evacuation Drills and other training to enhance knowledge and awareness of the workers of the factories.
- Sensitive area must be checked regularly.
- Fire safety measures must be tightening up as per direction of the Management.
- Coordinate training on Fire, Safety to all workers & employees of the factory regularly.
- Monitor, Review & regular cheek-up all types of fire equipment & safety measures inside the factory.
- To ensure having personal safety equipment like mask, metal gloves, eye guard, needle guard, pulley cover, goggles, ear plug, gumboot, rubber apron, ear plug for workers are working in machines & chemical stores
- Conduct the awareness program on rules and regulation, compliance & welfare issues, health, hygiene & safety; first aid etc
- Supervise the factory and make ready always for Fire & Safety related requirements and issues as per new fire license.
- supervise the safety issues of the workers of the factory including their health & hygiene.
- Prepare report regularly on fire, safety & security problems to the factory Management.
- Responsible for safety issues for the activities of the personnel of the factory.
- Check of fire equipment such as Smoke detectors, fire hydrant, fire doors, fire fighting apparatus etc regularly.
- Conducts regular fire drill. and emergency evacuation drill to aware employees on any emergency incident.
- Prepare all safety standards, reports & documentation regarding fire safety issue including fire evacuation plan and procedure.
- Maintain & ensure safety in all production area and make sure a free & un-block evacuation for all employees.
- Train up all workers / staffs / employees on fire safety, protection, fighting and first-aid on demonstration basis to make the mission success in coordination with factory management.
- Supervise the electrical/ power cables / loose wires properly and to take remedial measures immediately.
- Ensure the total Fire & safety of the factories.
- HSC/ Gradate in any discipline.
- The candidate must have diploma or certificate course on Fire & Safety from fire and civil defense.
- Retd Army/Nave/Air force not below the rank of NCO/GCO are encourage to apply.
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- The candidate should have minimum 07-08 years of experience out of which he should be working as Safety & Fire supervisor for at least 05 years in a big manufacturing industry (preferably; Sugar, Cement, Polymer, Food & Beverage will be given priority.
- Candidate should be physically fit to take the challenge.
- Candidate should have practical knowledge on the fire fighting, fire drill & workplace safety as well.
- Must have well knowledge on installation and maintenance of Panel Board System, Fire Alarm, Smoke Detector, Addressable and Fire Hydrant system.
Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : May 25, 2018
Deshbandhu GroupAddress : Deshbandhu Group, Mostafa Centre, House # 59, Road # 27, Block # K, Banani, Dhaka-1213, BangladeshWeb : www.deshbandhugroup.com.bd
Business : The Group is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of Refined Sugar, PP Woven Bag, Cement, Ship Management, Automatic Rice Milling, Newspaper publications, Woven Sweater Manufacturing, Power Generation, Real Estate Development and Trading of Bulk Commodities.