Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure smooth branch operations and drive for business
- Monitor Sales team performance in line with set targets
- Ensure achievement of Business and Recovery Targets
- Maintain client and stakeholder relationships
- Monitor overall branch operations and management activities
- Ensure strict compliance guidelines
- Masters Degree from any reputed public/private University, preferably in any business discipline, with strong academic background.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Candidates should ideally have 5-8 years working experience particularly in the areas of retail & corporate sales and relationship marketing with supervisory role in any bank or financial institution.
- Age: Candidates aged not over mid thirties.
- Competency: Candidates must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, result oriented, self driven with leadership qualities.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package with a rapid career growth will be offered to the deserving candidate.
Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : May 24, 2018
Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Ltd.Business : Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Ltd (DBH) is a “AAA” rated international joint venture Financial Institution with core focus on Housing Finance.