Sr. Manager / AGM, Admin & Logistics
- Plan and coordinate administrative activities and systems and devise ways to streamline processes in the plant.
- Manages plant administration operations, negotiates contracts, manages vendor relationships, acts as primary liaison, develops and oversees standard operating procedures.
- To communicate with Fire & Civil defense Department, Police Station, Fire license office, Environment license office, etc.
- To maintain sound liaison and public relations with all relevant authorities including law enforcement agencies, different government agencies and local influential community leaders to ensure smooth operation and when required.
- To ensure logistic support for smooth plant operations.
- To ensure discipline of plant and proper security of the premises and company assets.
- Responsible to monitor all safety, security and protocol activities of the plant and report regularly.
- Negotiate and administer the Company’s administrative issues with Govt. offices, Local bodies and any other important 3rd parties.
- Control budgets for regulatory affairs & security operations and monitor expenses.
- Monitor & supervise all the legal & judicial administrative issues of the company.
- Obtain & update regulatory permission/licenses for the company & also ensure regulatory compliances.
- Assist in emergency management and contingency planning.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a reputed university.
- Retired Defence officer will get preference.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Security Management, Administration, Logistic Management
- Age at least 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Sufficient resilience to cope with difficult interpersonal situations, competing demands and tight timescales.
- Exceptional communication skills, able to express complicated, multi-stranded concepts in an accessible way, both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office systems.
- Festival Bonus, Provident Fund (PF), Gratuity, Group Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Annual Leave Encashment, Performance Bonus, Yearly Increment etc.
Online Job Posting
Read Before Apply
Any personal request will be considered for immediate cancellation of application. Confidence Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity in its workplace.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Confidence Group.Address : Unique Trade Center (UTC), 6th & 7th Floor, 8 Panthapath, Kawran Bazar, Dhaka – 1215, BangladeshWeb : www.confidencegroup.com.bd
Confidence Group | Let`s Believe
Confidence Group consists of several companies as below:
Confidence Cement Limited | Confidence Power Limited | Confidence Steel Limited | Confidence Power Holding Limited | Confidence Electric Limited | Confidence Steel Export Limited | Electropac Industries Limited | DigiCon Telecommunication Limited | Confidence Ready-mix Limited | Asian Paints (Bangladesh) Limited | Confidence Oil & Shipping Limited | Confidence Concrete Engineering Limited | ZODIAC Dredging Limited | Confidence Batteries Limited