Community Development Centre-CODEC
- This position is required for Micro finance Program under Chattagram, Laxmipur, Noakhali , Barisal,Bagerhat and Patuakhali Zone.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Policy and system laid down by the organizations are maintained properly with zero tolerance.
- Responsible to vouch all vouchers in CODEC Microfinance at Zone/Branch.
- Correctly performs most routine audit, review and compilation engagement procedures in a timely and professional manner
- Develops well supported audit reports that recommend process improvement and/or financial benefits.
- Responsible for supervise perform operational and financial audits according to the annual audit plan
- Should have knowledge on Internal Audit in Microfinance Program
- Should have willingness to work at branch level
- Masters in Accounting
- Experienced in Micro finance audit will be given preference.Experienced in Micro finance program may also apply.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Finance/ Accounts, Micro Credit
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
- Should have experience in audit department of development sector/ NGO sector in Micro finance Program.
- Posting place will be at any of the zones of CODEC Micro Finance Program. but, s/he should have willingness to made extensive field visit in coastal belt of CODEC’s Micro finance Program working areas.
Bagerhat, Barisal Division, Chittagong Division, Lakshmipur, Noakhali, Patuakhali
- As per organization’s rules.
Online Job Posting
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Candidates who applied earlier are discourage to apply
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : May 19, 2018
Community Development Centre-CODECAddress : Plot-02, Road-02, Lake Valley R/A, Hazi Jafor Ali Road, Foy’s Lake, Khulshi, Chittagong, BangladeshWeb : www.codecbd.org