Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop account plans and pursue agreed goals focusing on total revenue, calling and deals.
- Originate one-offs, pursue RFPs and deliver appropriate solutions across all products.
- Demonstrate understanding of clients’ business and financial objectives and partner with and support other team members.
- Ensure top quality customer service, understanding of client’s business and product knowledge across all ICG products.
- Work closely with other business units to assure a high level of interaction and cooperation among product, sales and relationship management teams.
- Demonstrate commitment to supporting and leveraging Citi’s global network.
- Responsible for the credit portfolio of the respective clients.
- Ensure timely renewal of KYCs for all clients under respective portfolio.
- Ensure timely renewal of EUDD and CA (for locally approved names), Call Report and completion of other credit related works.
- Key Goals:
- To achieve planned revenue target.
- To maintain satisfactory VOC scores.
- To book new accounts.
- To put Citi ethics and compliance standard at the forefront for all activities.
- To incur expenses judiciously.
- To upgrade client engagement by involving other product partners
- Business Graduate with adequate experience in relevant field with proven track record.
Online Job Posting
Join the Best in the industry, learn from the Best Practice, and be inspired by the Best Leaders
Application Deadline : Apr 15, 2018
Business : Citi has been present in Bangladesh since 1987 with three branches, two banking offices and more than 150 employees.
Citi in Bangladesh operates across the Institutional Clients Group (ICG) supporting global multinational companies, large Bangladesh corporates, financial customers and public sector clients with award-winning cash management, trade services, agency and trust, and direct custody and clearing solutions, as well as FX and lending.
Citi has a well-developed Financial Institutions business supporting the cross-border transactions of nationalized and private sector banks in the country. Citi also plays a vital role as the leading bookrunner of capital-market solutions for our clients in Bangladesh.
Citi`s Corporate Bank serves local corporates and multinationals across several industries, providing vital linkage and an integrated perspective throughout the Bangladesh supply chain and business operations.