Christian Service Society (CSS)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Visiting the children’s house in various villages & cities in Bangladesh.
- Prepare a monthly action plan.
- To be able to write to sponsors greetings letter, response letter, half yearly & yearly letter.
- Taking picture of the Children.
- Assist to the sponsorship work and other program activities.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports.
- To distribution stipends among the sponsored children.
- Observe the progress of the sponsored child’s education.
- To conducting cell group meeting and organize the committee meeting.
- Regular communication with the alumni members should be maintained.
- Bachelor Degree Pass (Age will be relaxed for the experienced candidate).
- At most 1 year(s)
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- 1 year experienced on the relevant field.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, email etc.
- Tk. 6000 – 7000
- If he becomes the permanent employee of the organization, other benefits will be offered as per organizational policy i.e. annual leave, sick leave, provident fund, gratuity, festival bonus, yearly increment, staff insurance, medical aid, educational support fund etc.
Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : May 19, 2018
Christian Service Society (CSS)Address : 82 Rupsha Strand Road, Khulna-9100, BangladeshWeb :
Business : NGO: CSS, is a humanitarian development organization in Bangladesh founded in 1972 immediately following the war of independence that left the country in shambles, claiming the lives of 3 million civilians, and left more than 10 million people homeless. Moved by their sufferings, Reverend Paul Munshi founded CSS to bring hope to the lives of the poor and neglected people.
In July 1977, for its outstanding performances, CSS received the ” Excellence in Rural Development ” award from the honorable president of People`s Republic of Bangladesh.
In September 1998, in recognition of the exceptional work of CSS, the then honorable prime minister of People`s Republic of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina inaugurated the 200 bed Rev. Abdul Wadud Memorial Hospital in Tilok Khulna-in the southwestern part of Bangladesh.
From this humble beginning, CSS has grown into a major agent for change in Bangladesh. At a time when the acronym “NGO” has become synonymous with “big business”, we remain committed to its founding principals of dignity, honesty, integrity and a genuine love for impoverished and helpless people.
CSS is registered under the social welfare and NGO Affairs Bureau of Bangladesh (Registration Number:10)