Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited
- Reports To : Manager R&D
- Function : R&D
- Location : Savar, Dhaka Factory
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop, Improve & customize product, production support and Process validation.
- Evaluation of new Raw Materials & packaging materials.
- Set up/revise and established quality plan for new & existing products as per market requirement.
- Scale up new product from lab scale to production scale and process development.
- Preserving R&D Documents and follow up the requirements as per ISO 9001:2008.
- Calibrate and standardize measuring equipment of laboratory and maintain records.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
- Properly manage retain sample, general housekeeping & disposal of test sample, expired sample etc.
- Performs other duties as and when assigned by Manager -Special Projects, R&D.
- M.Sc in Chemistry / Applied Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry from any reputed University.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in paint and coating industry.
- Adhering to Principles & Values
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Writing & Reporting
- Learning & Researching
- Following Instruction & Procedure
- Coping with Pressures & Setback
- Achieving Personal Goals & Objectives
Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : May 17, 2018
Berger Paints Bangladesh LimitedBusiness : Paint Manufacturing