Bata Shoe Co. (Bangladesh) Ltd.
Manager- Dealer Support Program
- Formulate business strategy and prepare, execute and manage comprehensive business plans for dealer support with a clear long-term vision to grow over years.
- Lead, direct, motivate and develop sales team to achieve the goals and objectives set by the company.
- Suggest product line according to the market niches and as per the requirement of the target segments along with comprehensive marketing plan.
- Ensure collection of the dues within estimated time frame.
- Direct and monitor market expansion programs as per schedule in each year.
- Follow up renovation program of the selected dealer stores as per schedule.
- Maintain a sound relation with all the dealers and provide them innovative service.
- Develop distribution automation system in order to speed up communication.
- Follow up daily sales result, order intake and collection of dues.
- Formulate and monitor innovative strategies for duly collection of outstanding from dealers.
- Follow up depot’s overall administrative issues if necessary.
- Follow up introduction and sale of new articles.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing or Finance or MBA from any reputed University
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- Age at least 29 years
- Experience in Wholesale Business
- Preference will be given to those who earlier worked in Depot operation for any reputed local or Multinational company
- Excellent communication skill both in Bengali and English
- Very good in analytical and negotiation skill
- Strong IT Knowledge
- Able to work under pressure in a team with responsibility
- Should have good problem solving and negotiation skills
- Possess excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Market analytical ability
- Should be a Team Player and able to meet timeline
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Pension policy, Profit share, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Medical facility for self, spouse and two children
Online Job Posting