Deputy Manager (Delivery), Bashundhara Multi Food
- To ensure stock rotation, keep accurate stock records.
- To carry out all necessary administration activities to ensure that, customer orders are processed and delivered effectively and efficiently.
- To plan and prepare production schedule.
- Stock raw ingredients and finished product.
- Order collections and deliveries.
- General housekeeping of the Warehouse.
- Ensuring that it is clean, tidy and safe at all times, stock rotation, high standard of maintenance of all warehouse vehicles.
- Manage, develop and motivate the warehouse team to achieve business aims and objectives.
- Ensure customer orders are processed.
- Plan and prepare production schedule and ensure that all necessary raw materials are available as required.
- Organize transportation/collection of finished goods.
- To communicate with head office personnel for all export matter.
- To follow up shipment according to job order.
- To check & control material procurement of import & local items.
- Produces material lists for schemes and other works.
- Organizes and directs technicians & labor to effectively and efficiently complete day-to-day work schedule.
- To send monthly delivery report to his superior.
- Graduate/Masters in any discipline
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 28 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Online Job Posting
Bashundhara GroupAddress : HR & Admin Department, Bashundhara Group, Bashundhara Industrial Headquarters-2, Plot-56/A, Block-C, Umme Kulsum Road, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229Web : www.bashundharagroup.com