Bangladesh Honda Pvt. Ltd.
Assistant Manager, Costing
- Production cost analysis.
- Production process reconciliation.
- Actual overhead allocation.
- Factory overhead costing analysis and report the excess cost point or reducing cost point.
- Making analysis report for all operating expenditure separately and find out the control point.
- Factory performance report based on each and every cost.
- Comparison report of distribution point VS stock.
- Assist in preparation of all kind of costing MIS reporting.
- For manufacturing product the raw material cost using standard data and variance analysis with actual data.
- Variance report of product costing and contribution margin (CM) analysis.
- Monthly raw material cost variance report.
- Analysis of purchase cost to find out the cost cutting way.
- Analysis the production process to find out the excess material use possibility.
- Calculate the production process loss of RM and how to reduce it.
- Planning of reuse or sale of wastage materials.
- CA CC or CMA Partly Qualified
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Automobile, Multinational Companies, Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry)
- Age 27 to 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Strong command in English (writing & speaking) and MS Excel.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
Online Job Posting