Bangla-German Sampreeti (BGS)
Technical Officer (Engineer)
- Develop monthly action plan based on identified needs for repairing and maintenance of the existing facilities.
- Make regular field visit to verify the needs and their feasibilities.
- Develop designs and specifications for the required services considering the local context.
- Develop cost estimation for repairing and maintenance of the existing facilities considering the budget allocations.
- Support the project management in procuring the required services as per design & specifications.
- Provide technical inputs to ensure improved WASH services.
- Overall management of the water Treatment Plants, Underground Reservoirs, Reserved Ponds and canal water through rationing the water supply as per the daily target of the project for the UMN community.
- Facilitate and extend technical assistance to the installation/construction of alternate safe water and sanitation technologies.
- Conduct regular monitoring on the technological aspects in order to ensure smooth functioning of the services.
- Ensure the adherence to the visibility strategy of World Vision Bangladesh (Funding Agency).
- Support and ensure the overall quality and quantity of the services.
- Use Computer, E-mail & Internet with skilled and confidentiality.
- If any complex found that, then as early as possible communicate with senior management.
- Accountable about all types of works on related responsible person.
- Moreover, carry out other project related duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by the BGS Authority.
- Diploma in Engineering in B.Sc. in Civil Engineering
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering or Diploma Eng. in Civil Engineers with long experience in the similar field.
- Preferred Professional Certification: No
- Training/Trade Course: No
- Skills Required: Environment/ Disaster Management
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Field or Project Organizer
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Should have 2-3 years practical experience on installation, operation and maintenance of WatSan activities and minimum of 5 years’ experience for candidate of Diploma Engineer.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf)
- Tk. 40500 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
Online Job Posting
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to email@example.com or to Email CV from MY JOBS account Click here.
Interested candidates are requested to send CV via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copy with a recent passport size photograph and Cover Letter addressing to : Executive Director, Bangla-German Sampreeti (BGS), 4/16 (2nd Floor), Block # B, Humayun Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207 on or before 11th July, 2018.
Application Deadline : July 11, 2018
Bangla-German Sampreeti (BGS)Address : Baitul Islam Bhaban, 4/16 (2nd Floor), Block – B, Humayun Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka – 1207, BangladeshWeb : www.bgsbd.org
Business : Bangla – German Sampreeti (BGS) a national level development organization.