Deputy Chief Health Officer (Male)
- Regular supervision of primary health centers located at different locations of Bangladesh.
- Provide training for the health workers as and when necessary,
- Extensive field visit (at least 3-4 field visits/month).
- Necessary initiatives for maintaining the prompt medicine availability in the health centers,
- All necessary actions to ensure the prompt medicine availability in the health centers,
- Providing necessary inputs in preparation of the annual budget of the health centers,
- Organization of health camps and providing managerial support in the health camps,
- Contribution in development of annual reports, leaflets, brochures, training manuals and other IEC materials,
- Development of policy, strategy and action plan for the overall development of the health program of ASA,
- Organization of emergency medical camps during the time of disaster and provision of relief activities,
- Necessary initiatives for different health related days observation,
- Any other tasks assigned by the chief health officer & the authority.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)
- At least 2 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Age maximum 35 years (as per birth date of NID Card)
- The applicant must be a non-smoker.
- Willingness of extensive traveling.
- Attitude for working with poor and marginalized people.
- Competency in MS Office package.
- Smart and well-conversant with professionalism.
- Good written and verbal communication skill in English & Bengali.
- Candidates should have update BMDC Registration.
- Should have 2years experience in health related NGOs /public health sectors.
Dhaka, Dhaka Division
- Tk. 40000 – 45000 (Monthly)
- Probation period will be 1 (one) year with consolidated salary. After successful completion of the probationary period, the officer will be accommodated in the regular Pay Scale of ASA. The benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, gratuity, yearly festival allowance, yearly increment and employee group benefit fund will be provided as per ASA policy.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Gratuity
Online Job Posting
Interested candidates may apply at www.bdjobs.com or send their applications along with a full CV (with mobile no. & e-mail address), two recent passport size photographs within 19/07/2018 addressing the President, ASA at 23/3, Bir Uttam A.N.M. Nuruzzaman Sarak, Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207. Photostat copies of academic certificates, testimonials, experience certificates, NID card and other documents are not necessary to furnish with the application but the original copies must be produced at the time of interview. The selected candidates will be required to deposit TK. 10,000 (Ten Thousand) at the time of joining and he will get it back with interest while leaving the job according to the rules of the organization.
Application Deadline : July 19, 2018