Apollo Hospitals Dhaka
- Department/ Division :Medical Services
- Functions : Clinical Oncology
- Office Location : Apollo Hospitals Dhaka
- Office Timing : Roster Hour
- Reports To : Consultant and Coordinator
Job Description / Responsibility
- To take detailed history and physically examination of the patient
- To be responsible for sending the patient for the appropriate investigation as directed by the primary consultant and also to authorize investigations, which are urgent.
- He/ she is to complete the In-Patient rounds everyday before consultant rounds, and fill the case sheets and progress notes without fail.
- To be responsible for providing adequate treatment to the patient as advised by the consultants.
- To be responsible for Patient and family education to the patient and their attendants
- To check the dosage, frequency, route of administrations of all medications, considering all precautions and calculating Body surface area and review the drug chart under the guidance of consultant.
- To continually monitor and review patient progress and adjust the management plan when necessary.
- To ascertain that necessary cross referrals have been made and to communicate the opinion of other specialists to primary consultant.
- To take appropriate initiatives in Medical Emergencies when required.
- To prepare the discharge summaries well in time and brief the patient about the medications on discharge.
- To follow hospital practices and demonstrate initiatives aligned to ensuring the safest possible environment for patients and staffs.
- To attend all clinical meetings and work shops and actively participate in CME activities .
- To be part of training programmes conducted in the hospital and to take continuous initiatives for knowledge and skill up gradation.
- MBBS with MD in Medical Oncology /FCPS in Radiotherapy
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 34 year(s)
Council Registration Requirements : Must have valid BM &DC registration
Online Job Posting
Please read the job description carefully. Do Not apply unnecessarily if it does not match with your profile and your interest. It is encouraged to apply through online or any one can send their CV through email (email@example.com) or hard copy CV to HR department
Application Deadline : Apr 20, 2018
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka