Apex Pharma Limited
Sr. Executive/ Assistant Manager, Warehouse
- Quarantine all packaging & raw materials in MIS software after receiving physically and loading as per work order data.
- Preparing Material Receiving Report (MRR) in MIS software for party bill payment after QC approval.
- Monitoring and reconciling of all issued vouchers of packing and raw materials in warehouse MIS software & excel sheet which are dispensed for production based on the BPR sheet.
- Reconciliation of standard quantity with actual batch consumption quantity, if found any variation informed to supervisor.
- Analysis of all complete batches in excel sheet and compare with last 3/4 batches for confirming all raw and packing materials issued accurately in MIS software.
- Daily send updated packing and raw material stock to all concerned person.
- Monitoring warehouse cleanliness, log books, room temperature of raw & foil rooms, Bin cards etc.
- Preparing documents of finished goods & free sample in MIS software which received from production floor and transfer to CDC.
- Preparing daily WIP (work in progress) statement based on production new batches dispensed with details finished goods and submit to all concern persons.
- Preparing monthly audit report on company’s own and Toll company’s raw materials, packing materials based on physically counting basis, if found any variation inform the concern person.
- Preparing monthly finished goods (commercial, sample) reports on Apex Pharma Limited & Toll companies which received by warehouse from production department and compare with previous month and submit to the concern person.
- Preparing inventory stock ageing statement on raw, packing, PPM and Gift based on last six months.
- Preparing slow moving packing & raw materials statement based on the usages of last six months.
- Establishing and maintaining effective Standard Operating Procedures and control measures to secure inventory and maintain a safe and efficient warehouse.
- Ensuring all warehouse personnel are complying with all mandated QA/QC policies & cGMP.
- Preparing shortage & excess adjustments of raw & packing materials in MIS software based on management approval.
- Any other duties assign by the management.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- 5 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 28 to 38 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Excellent analytical & reasoning abilities.
- Excellent communication skill in English (both written & verbal).
- Excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skill.
- Ability to develop & manage a team independently.
- Proactive, result-driven and good learning ability with strong focus on business goal.
- Conversant with MS Office applications.
- Apex Pharma Limited offers attractive remuneration with a lucrative career path.
Online Job Posting
Apex Pharma LimitedAddress : House # 06, Road # 137, Block # Se (D) Gulshan-1, DhakaWeb : www.apexpharmabd.com
APL is one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical company in Bangladesh located at Shafipur, Gazipur near Dhaka City. The company is already a Bangladesh Drug Administration regulated facility (WHO cGMP standard) for tablet, capsules, injectables, semisolid, liquid and ophthalmic formulations.
APL`s purpose-built manufacturing factory has separate and dedicated Cephalosporin, Penicillin and General production facilities to produce medicines of all therapeutic groups with the highest quality, efficacy and safety.
APL produces medicines of wide range of therapeutic classes like antiulcerants, antibiotics, NSAIDs, antipyretics, vitamins & minerals, cardiovasculars, antidiabetics, steroids, antispasmodics, antihistamines, antipsychotics, antiemetics, antiseptics and many more.