Alliance for Cooperation and Legal Aid Bangladesh (ACLAB)
- Organize awareness event e.g MPC orientation, Village Doctors orientation, special health camp; etc as per guideline.
- Name of project: Malaria Elimination Program, Funded by GFATM under BRAC consortium
- Job location: Chakaria Upazilla under Cox`s Bazar District.
- Project duration: Up to December`2020.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare monthly action plan to oversee program implementation.
- Ensure proper distribution of bed nets; organize session for bed nets treatment.
- Ensure early diagnosis, prompt treatment and follow up of patients.
- Ensure referral of complicated patients to Upazilla Health Complex or others facilities.
- Ensure regular drugs and diagnostics supply to health workers.
- Assist Upazilla Manager for timely, completely and accurate reporting as per MIS guideline.
- Visit to field and supervise Health workers activities regularly, verify their register and update their program knowledge routinely.
- Conduct household visit in sample basis monitoring.
- Perform any other responsibilities as required.
- Masters in any discipline from recognized university.
- Any 3rd division/class or less than GPA 2.5 in academic career is not eligible to apply
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Minimum 1 year working experience in any health care project.
- Ability to work with Government and development partners.
- Ability to work independently as team member under minimum supervision.
- Knowledge in health sector and its structure in Bangladesh context;
- Strong inter-personal communication and Reporting skill;
- Good oral and written communication skill (Bengali and English)
- Valid motorcycle license and willingness to drive motorcycle.
Cox’s Bazar (Chakaria)
- Tk. 25410
Online Job Posting
Only those who meet the above requirements are requested to apply with a cover letter which will reflect your skill and experience and update resume, addressing to, Executive Director, Alliance for Cooperation and Legal Aid Bangladesh(ACLAB) 8/13,Block-C Tajmahal Road,Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh within 27 March 2018.
Please mention position name in the subject of email.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 27, 2018
Alliance for Cooperation and Legal Aid Bangladesh (ACLAB)Address : 8/13, Block-C, Tajmohal Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207, BangladeshWeb : www.aclab-bd.org, www.aclab-bd.blogspot.com
Business : Alliance for Cooperation and Legal Aid Bangladesh (ACLAB) is a non-government and non-profitable organization in Bangladesh was founded in 1987.