Ain o Salish Kendra (ASK)
- Full-time Contract until December, 2018 (with possibility of extension)
- Project Duration: April, 2018 to December, 2021
Job Description / Responsibility
- Reform plan activities and supervise all field activities as well as other activities of the programme.
- Conduct, Supervise and monitor Training/workshops to build capacities of all programme staff as well as all the stakeholders
- Responsible to assess training needs.
- Prepare and develop course outline, training modules and related materials for different courses.
- Responsible to follow up training impact and evaluate training sessions and courses for further development.
- Prepare document of course wise descriptive report and periodic reports.
- Develop and maintain relevant files, records and input data to MIS and RBM as needed.
- Prepare logistic purchase requisition of training activities timely.
- Participate in training, workshops, seminars etc as per official decision.
- Organize and conduct training for conceptual clarity on HR, Gender and other relevant legal issues.
- Assist to organize any other official events of ASK as required.
- Prepare bill vouchers of training activities as needed.
- Any other work required by ASK management.
- Accountable to the senior coordinator.
- Liaison with authority
- Masters of Law/Masters in Social Science/Equivalent from any recognized University/Institutions with good academic record.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the area of NGO sectors.
- The applicant should have experience in similar position.
- Fluency both in Bengali & English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Applicant should have good computer knowledge especially in Microsoft Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- At least 50-60% field visit in a month outside of Dhaka (Patuakhali, Jamalpur, Bogura, Cox’s Bazar)
- General basic training of Trainers (TOT) will be preferable
- Case management preferable
- Psychosocial counseling training and GBV training
- BDT 60,000 (consolidated) per month
- Other admissible benefits as per HR policy of Ain o Salish Kendra (ASK) which will be deducted from the monthly consolidated salary.
Online Job Posting
If you are interested, please send your CV with a cover letter (You must mention the position title at subject line of your email). The deadline for submission of applications is 24th May, 2018. Please send your application to Executive Director, Ain o Salish Kendra (ASK) 7/17, Block – B, Lalmatia, Dhaka – 1207 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome and thank all applications, however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Although Ain o Salish Kendra (ASK) is an equal opportunity employer but women candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline : May 24, 2018