Job Description / Responsibility
- To support the Protection and Livelihood Programming in Rohingya Emergency Response.
- To coordinate between partner and AAB in the implementation of the programme.
- To follow-up of activities around Multi-purpose Women Centres in the camps and provide day-to-day mentoring to the field-level staff.
- To support the implementation of life-skills and livelihoods training of women and adolescent girls.
- To produce reports as per AAB and donor requirements.
- To provide project related information when and wherever needed.
- To participate in the sector meetings (e.g. Protection, Livelihoods, GBV SS etc.) and contribute to its processes together with Women Rights and Protection Coordinator.
- To assist building policy and advocacy agenda related to Rohingya women and girls.
- To maintain positive and productive collaboration, coordination and relationships with the ActionAid Bangladesh team, and external partners and other sectors.
- Any other tasks delegated by the Line Manager which is jointly agreed.
- A university degree, preferably a graduate degree in Gender Studies, Anthropology, Sociology, Development Studies, Management or any other relevant subject areas of Social Sciences.
- At least 5 year(s)
- At least 5 years or more of sound experience in project management especially with the focus on women’s empowerment, livelihoods and/or life-skills programming.
- Experience of working with Rohingya community or in refugee context will be given preference.
- Good understanding of and experience in designing and implementing emergency programmes.
- Knowledge of protection, gender, women and child rights issues.
- Tk. 130319
- Mobile allowance and group life insurance
Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : May 17, 2018
ActionAid BangladeshBusiness : ActionAid is an international anti-poverty agency working in over 40 countries, taking sides with poor people to end poverty and injustice together.